Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) is an X-ray based imaging technique which has a cone shaped beam to provide a fast and accurate visualization of maxillofacial bony anatomical structures in three dimensions. CBCT scanning provides a higher resolution with less artifact and scatter. It is a powerful tool utilized to aid in the diagnosis and treatment planning of cases where more information is needed. The scan field of view can be reduced to image smaller volumes and lower the radiation dose associated with each scan.
CBCT scans are routinely advised for pre-evaluation of implants, endodontics, maxillofacial pathologies, maxillofacial trauma, impacted teeth & sleep apnea.
CBCT Magazine ISSN 2637-7594 is a growing digital magazine.
CBCT Magazine's mission is to provide a digital platform for dental professionals to contribute articles related to CBCT, Intraoral Scanning, MRI, CAD/CAM and 3D Printing/Metal-Additive Manufacturing.
Expectations of editorial board members:
• 1000 copies of a printed version, are distributed to the Indian market.
• Issues are published/sold in Pan India.
• Website advertising
• Issues are published quarterly.
• Promotion of software and events
• Covering India (2000-3000 dentists with hard or soft copy), Middle East, South East Asia, USA
• Email subscriptions
• Website promotion
• International Coordinators provide outreach
• Author (s) headshot and bio
• 2-4 pages manuscript
• Size 12 font lettering
• Times New Roman font lettering style
• Double spaced
• Maximum of 8 photos
• Word Doc
If you would like to advertise your product/service or promote an event please contact us!
CBCT Magazine ISSN 2637-7594
882 W Cienega Ave, San Dimas, CA, 91773
Office Phone: 909-815-3320